Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Real Way to fight the Antis

DJP Guest

The Real Way to fight the Antis

Well, it would seem that the dear old government would once again like to blame legitimate sportsman for gun related crime.

This seems largely to be lead by some kind of idea that shooting is politically incorrect. Sensible arguments will do nothing to counter this, we need to realise what we're dealing with and fight fire with fire. In short we need to make shooting politically correct.

My proposal is that we do away with BASC and replace it with the Gay Shooters Association. In that way we could claim that any attack on shooting is Homophobic and an attack on our way of life.

Of course pink socks and large weapons would become de rigeur (I hear some folks already have them) and all entrances to club houses would need to be via the back door. I think we're big enough men to accomodate these changes.

What do you think? C'mon boys you know you want to!

Beer Hunter Guest

steven is offline Whist - it's the new rock'n'roll, innit?
    Going to be a big rush of .22's on the secondhand market then !

What about Gay Black policemans shooting association ?
    - narrows it down to a minority group which would probably be eligible for charity status and a large donation from the local council and lottery commission.

Combat Barbie Guest

Re: The Real Way to fight the Antis

Originally posted by DJP

Of course pink socks and large weapons would become de rigeur (I hear some folks already have them) and all entrances to club houses would need to be via the back door. I think we're big enough men to accomodate these changes.

What do you think? C'mon boys you know you want to! [/B]
    I already have the Pink socks and the BIG Weapon

SWAT Strachan is offline I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me...
    Big Weapons indeed...

I'm betting most of you are 'Shotgunners'. That's to say sawn off with a hair trigger .
    ├●┤ «●» ├●┤

Gary C Guest

Originally posted by DJP

Of course pink socks and large weapons would become de rigeur (I hear some folks already have them)

I own one (verified) and dream of the other....but it would be such a pain getting the grass stains out of our white trousers..

Darren Petts Guest

iv only got a small weapon. but iv got the socks.

Originally posted by DJP
    I think we're big enough men to accomodate these changes.

You might want to rephrase that - images of lots of shooters walking like John Wayne

i think might be the appropriate emoticon !

Take Care

Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by Reviewcentre
    The mill dot is very good, however I don't use it much as I shoot from a Landrover, so there is not much time for aiming.

Richie w Guest
    watch out for the rusty bullet holes!!!!

You can watch your own rusty hole, mate!!

Enzo Guest

Originally posted by DJP
    My proposal is that we do away with BASC and replace it with the Gay Shooters Association. In that way we could claim that any attack on shooting is Homophobic and an attack on our way of life.

What do you think? C'mon boys you know you want to!
    I think the reason this disturbs me is the fact it has a ring of truth about it..

ATB Gordon

clubshot Guest

Arrow

On a serious note , I recently had a call from a Labour Supporter.

Who commented on the current Labour Anti Gun Policies

Pointing out that most of these views come out of local meetings around the Country.

And how easy it would be for Shooters , to spend a little time and effort and get within the Party

Especially while we have a Goverment that looks at keeping it's shrinking Membership Happy

BOB/R

Originally posted by clubshot
    On a serious note , I recently had a call from a Labour Supporter.

Who commented on the current Labour Anti Gun Policies

Pointing out that most of these views come out of local meetings around the Country.

And how easy it would be for Shooters , to spend a little time and effort and get within the Party

Especially while we have a Goverment that looks at keeping it's shrinking Membership Happy

BOB/R
    A very interesting idea Bob, but personally I would find it incredibly difficult to toe the party line, and I'm an ex Labour voter.
    I'd probably end up getting drummed out.

Bob

Ravenskull Guest

Originally posted by DJP
    [B

[/B]
    hows about the JEWISH gay shooters assoc?
    then an attack is homophobic
    AND antisemitic.
    also you get monetary support from the israelis....