Thread: excellent hw45 review

excellent hw45 review

hello everyone, im new to the forum and id like to take the oppertunity to say what a great source of information the site is, and i look forward to picking the experts brains when i decide to purchase a hw100.

i was reading through this section when i came accross mr-punches thread about the Bulmer does a strip on the hw45 and noticed how many people wanted the artical emailed to them.
    i recently found a very infomative review by a mr Todd Cooper from canada that ive saved as its very comprehensive with exploded views and parts lists etc.
    maybe it will be of interest to some.

enter hw45 into google and its the first result... review by Todd cooper.

chis
    .177 + .22 daystate mk3 - .177 hw 100s - .177 hw90
    eb 22 - .177 hw 45.

Quote Originally Posted by chisum View Post
    i recently found a very infomative review by a mr Todd Cooper from canada that ive saved as its very comprehensive with exploded views and parts lists etc.
    maybe it will be of interest to some.

enter hw45 into google and its the first result... review by Todd cooper.

chis
    Hi Chris, welcome. It was kind of you to bring Todd'd review to our attention and, what a comprehensive review it is. Many of us who own HW45's have studied it well, along with his other works. You will find it invaluable. He does drop by here from time to time, just do a search for TCooper (I thinks that's his id) and you can read his threads.
    Sit back and enjoy, atb Phil

cheers Phil, i should really have known that such a well written and researched work would be well known to others.
    thought i found a little gem.
    ill keep an eye out for the author.

chis
    .177 + .22 daystate mk3 - .177 hw 100s - .177 hw90
    eb 22 - .177 hw 45.