Thread: Lee Lead Furnace For Sale

Lee Lead Furnace For Sale

i have for sale a Lee lead furnace for sale, been in the shed a number of years,a bit of surface rust on steel parts,cleaned it up,pluged it in and it worked fine,emptied it of lead ready for posting.£35 posted.
    Last edited by smallholder1; 11-09-2009 at 08:39 PM.

I'll have it please !!! If it's OK to pay you tomorrow, as thats when I get paid

All the best
    Baz

lee

it is yours baz.

Thank you very much !!!
    If you PM,or email me the payment details, ie, PayPal, cheque etc, whatever is easiest for you, I'll sort it out as soon as I get them.
    I'm not sure if you have checked your email, but I did send you one, basically saying the same thing.

Thank's again and if you do have any .36(.375) or .44(.451) cal, ball/bullet moulds, or other muzzle loading accessories that you don't need anymore, please let me know, as I'm trying to get everything together as quickly and as inexpensively as possible

All the very best
    Baz

lee

hi Baz,have sent you pm.regards Terry.

Hi Terry,
    I've transferred the £35.00 to your PayPal account and replied to your PM.
    Thanks again !!!
    Can't wait to get started, just need some lead and some .36(,375) and .44(.451) cal moulds now !!!

All the very best
    Baz

Hi Terry,
    The furnace arrived about 30 min's ago (07.55am) Thank you very much, it's great and as you said "plugged it in and it worked a treat. So now I will set about it (once it's cooled down ) and strip it down to it's component parts (using the manual downloaded from Lee Precision) and give everything a good going over.
    Many, Many thanks again Terry, Top deal from a Top bloke !!! (I'll place a post in the GOOD DEALS section)

This is the edited version of the PM I sent to Terry, didn't add the rest because I was too embarrassed to put it on here

All the very best
    Baz

lee

hi Baz,top man sorry i missed your airguns for sale.Terry.

No prob's Terry, I might be getting somemore in the near future, with air pistols included this time.

All the very best
    Baz

was just looking for one of these two lol.......nice buy

Lee Furnace

Hi Terry,
    Took the furnace apart today, to give it a clean etc. I noticed something was rattling inside the thermostat housing, when I opened it up, the was a nut lying in the bottom. After stripping it completely, I couldn't find anywhere that the nut could have come from WellI give it a good going over then put it back together, still couldn't see where the nut was from, so I left it out Plugged it in and amazingly enough it still works
    Just thought I'd post a few pics to show you all of my hard work

Well I would have, but it seems that for some reason I'm no longer allowed to post pictures
    Anyone any idea's why this has happened ???

All the best
    Baz
    Last edited by LONG REACH; 26-07-2008 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Couldn't add pictures