Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: panto cow

Guinness Guest
    If you're going to stalk on a horse, you better hope your mussle report does'nt spook it. Or you could find yourself going for an uncomfortable sprint, cross country.
    HI-HO SILVER!

If you look at images of Red Indians hunting on the plains they through a wolfskin over their backs and hunted buffalo with bow and arrows crawling on all fours.
    As someone has said it could be doggy doing this with a sheepskin in Wales .
    Graham
    Designer of BASC Logo

Some years ago, when I used to visit a farm in Lincolnshire after pigeon, I used to park my Jaguar between two barns and sit cross-legged in the boot with shotgun at the ready! Got more than a few flying rats from that vantage-point.

triker-phil Guest

No stalking required

Since recently joining this forum Ive read a lot about hides and stalking also 50 to 80 yard shots ! Up here in Northumberland we must have thick rabits as even during the day you can walk right up to them to about 10 yards before they back kick dust in your face and bolt, we dont even need to invest in camo gear as long as your wellies dont shine your ok.