Thread: Moulding My Ball's !!!

Moulding My Ball's !!!

Has anyone got a .36(.375) and a .44(.451) cal ball mould, that they no longer need and would be willing to let them go to a good home, for a very reasonable price, or any other muzzle loading revolver accessories ?

Would also be willing to trade for Air rifles, or air rifle parts, if I have the ones you're after

All the best
    Baz

Jackel is offline Welding guru and moderator to the stars
    Check out esay.com<replace s with b> and search for lead mold there is hundreds of bullet mold in the states
    The impossible I do immediately, miracles take 24 hours..

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE,IT JUST COSTS MORE

Quote Originally Posted by LONG REACH View Post
    Has anyone got a .36(.375) and a .44(.451) cal ball mould, that they no longer need and would be willing to let them go to a good home, for a very reasonable price, or any other muzzle loading revolver accessories ?

Would also be willing to trade for Air rifles, or air rifle parts, if I have the ones you're after

All the best
    Baz
    Hi Baz

My local guy got me a Lee 2 gang ball mould in 457 - which I use with my Remington NMA on 'soft' lead - for £18 including handles.

Would have been nicer to pay the $18 that they are in the USA but hey it's only money !!

Regards

Roy
    Last edited by harricook; 22-07-2008 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Bad speeling ............

Hi Roy,

That's about the same as MidwayUK, they have a Lee 2 cavity .445 round ball mould incl handles for £17.89, but there's postage on top of that.
    I'l have to ask in my local (10 miles away) gunshop, if they do them and at what price, but it's only a tiny little place, 3 customers and it's packed, sort of place But you never know what he might have hidden away somewhere !!!

BTW, Please forgive the War & Peace email that I have sent you, but you did want to know what my predicament was, so I told you, including the background etc

All the very best
    Baz

The cheapest way is to get them direct from Lee Precision in the US, the last double cavity mould I bought from them was around £16 including postage! and it was here in under a week.
    Daz

Cheers Daz,
    That sounds like the best priced one I've heard of. I'll have a look into that right now !!!

All the best
    Baz

I'm still trawling through the Lee website, you shouldn't have told me about it, there's too many toys on there !!!

Just priced up 2 double cavity moulds (.36 & .44), with handles. Works out at £16.93 each, including shipping. That is the cheapest I've seen

Cheers Daz !

All the best
    Baz
    Last edited by LONG REACH; 22-07-2008 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Added Info