Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help needed

clarkyxxx Guest
    ok everyone, ill clear thinks up, my dad is getting the fac, i am saving up to buy a harrier x (should have the money by christmas) my dad is saving for a rimfire (should have the money in a few months) and we will send off thr fac form at arouns christmas so i think that gives me pleanty of time to improve my shooting (i dont need to improve )

on the land we have now we set up a hide, most of the rabbits are around 60yrds away, and in my other hide they are mostly around 80yrds away. we get a few rabbits with the airguns but rimfire would be ideal if the flo accepts the land (think he will as it is on a hill)

hope that clears thinks up, oh yeah im 14

clarkyxxx Guest
    i want to have my harrier for a few months then facit, also when a rifle gets faced to 30ft, can you tone the power down or is it perminantly set

Beer Hunter Guest
    You can tune them down, but once it is "on ticket" its is always "on ticket".

TER...

clarkyxxx Guest
    yeah, think ill leave my harrier as i hopefully shall get a rimfire for the longer work

if its you're dads FAC and he gets a rimmie, I dont think he is allowed another rimmie on it aswell. thats what my mate said anyway

Snapshot. Guest
    You certainly can have two in different calibres as my friends have .22 and .17 rimmies on their tickets. More to the point, if Clark's father has the ticket, is Clark allowed to use the guns?

Jonathan

clarkyxxx Guest
    thats a point but as far as i know i will be able to use my dads guns if he is there as well while i shoot

Sid Guest

Re: friendly !

Originally posted by treesurgeon

Steady on , hes only 14 ! Its easy to be a offensive & a bit trickier to be constructive. At 14 your head spins with radical ideas, sometimes daft, sometimes not.

I don't care how old he is, it offends me every time I have to read one of his illiterate txt spk comments. Any normal 14 year old would be chasing girls, not mucking about with poxy airguns

Clarky - get yourself a bird ( or two )

draftsmann Guest
    The way I see it is everyone seems to be doing a lot of running around giving advice on what would be a pipe dream (or whatever the hell a 14 year old has instead of pipe dreams, I shudder to think).

I do wish young Clarky would ask for advice AFTER he has saved enough pocket money for new toys.

Adrian

Guesty Guest
    I do wish young Clarky would ask for advice AFTER he has saved enough pocket money for new toys.
    Or even better, to use the board as a library of reference and SEARCH for the answers before asking about the latest irrelevant fantasy.

Guesty.

clarkyxxx Guest
    Last edited by clarkyxxx; 23-05-2004 at 10:49 AM.