Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This Is Why The Public Get In A Panic....

NickNick Guest
    Our responses have been added to their 'news' article, BUT, there has been some very severe censorship.

They have removed a large chunk of my post. I'm sure it's just coincidence, but the bits they removed related to their biased sensationalist reporting and the gradual erosion of peoples freedom in this country.

Now, if I was a conspiracy theorist I might think this was one.

Nick.

RepkaX Guest
    Xanx's response to that article on that page is BRILLIANT... is that one of you lot?? "...should consider joining the anti speed campaign, they love hysterical ranters too."

nealie Guest
    have left a response too...and email Walther the link as well......sure this counts as libel doesnt it?

Nealie

Zanx Guest
    Originally posted by RepkaX
    Xanx's response to that article on that page is BRILLIANT... is that one of you lot?? "...should consider joining the anti speed campaign, they love hysterical ranters too."
    Ah, yes, that'll be me then

Got a bit carried away and oddly enough the whole post is there in it's full glory

News

I have just posted this comment up on their site.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------My Father who has been shooting for 66 years was almost killed a week last Saturday as he did some repairs on an old air rifle…… a golf ball came flying from the park behind his house, hit the neighbours wall and came crashing through the side window. If it where not for the roller blind and the net curtain he would have been seriously hurt! As it was he was covered in shards of glass.

The culprit was a young lad whacking golf balls as hard as he could.

I am a member of a shooting club and pay money in order to shoot under safe controlled conditions. The members are responsible people who only want to enjoy their sport.

I know that the general public do not take kindly when you say that you have an interest in shooting, but I would much rather spend time in the company of other Shooters than the type of dangerous, out of control, lager drinking hooligans
    that I see around the city, commonly known as football fans.

elmerfudd Guest
    "All air weapons are lethal, full stop. They are capable of serious injury and there have been deaths. We really need to see legislation that covers all air weapons."

I suppose the same thing could be said about knives, shovels, baseball bats and crowbars.