Originally posted by Craig-P
Awesome Just a matter of time wasn't it...

Although I do hope you're not suggesting we give these balloons on sticks weapons to just anyone, what would the Anti's (that are reading this, right now etc) think of that? Please take responsibility for your posts.
A newbie might think he's legal to buy a balloon on a stick and use it in his own back garden, or worse still take it out to show his mates. You and I both know that balloons on sticks in back gardens is a receipe for disaster and that the newbie's are the future of ballooning on a stick.
Also, what should I fill my balloon on a stick with?
...and how many times can I stick a pin into it?
Which is the best ballon out of the HWRed and the TXBlue?

....and can I get a Don Robinson thumbhole stick for FT?

and so on
OK, now i've stopped pi$$in' meself, this raises a couple of serious issues. I've just bought a new balloon on a stick, big huge really powerful one with Clifford the Big Red Dog on it, and I believe it may be too powerful. I took it out on one of my shoots and got a bunny early on, and although I didn't get a clean kill, it did talk in a high squeaky voice for several minutes. I need to either get it put on ticket or hand it in. I've already phoned the FLO and asked for forms for BOASC. (Work it out). What do you guys think ?

I asked the balloon seller if it was one of these newly illegal TAC balloons but he said it wasn't.

What makes this post worse is that I'm sober !!

Ally.