Sammo, I have an EV2 which will lay pellet on pellet with AA, Daystate, or JSB Exact, all 4.52.

It might be a silly question, but have you cleaned the barrel?

When I bought my EV I started to shoot it and found it was pretty fussy. I gave it a quick clean, and realised that there was a lot of residue left in the lands. A friend who bought his EV at the same time as me had the same, and I have had the same thing with a MK3 Daystate.

You get what appears to be a rust coloured trace on any jags you pull through, and must use cleaner and oil until it is all gone. I did mention this to the AA factory, and they told me it was the protective grease applied after the barrel was made.

Sorry if I'm telling you stuff you already know, but I thought it worth mentioning.

On a 30 yard indoor range I can lay pellet on pellet as long as I can keep concentration for, with any of the pellets above. There is also very little difference between the Webley, Daystate, AA, and JSB, as they all come from the same factory, and before I get jumped on, yes I know there ARE differences, but they are few.

Accuracy wise, I recently shot a 29 X 33 on a breezy Dartmoor course, matched by another EV2. I was happy with that.

Good luck.

Neil