Hi all,

I'm begining to see the end of this series. It's been running for a few years now and I'm starting to run out of guns to pull apart. I'm wondering what else is left to be covered. I've done pretty much everything from Webley, Weihrauch, BSA, Air Arms, Falcon and Crosman. I've missed a few models such as the HW95 but once you've done its cousins you've done them all.
I'm also a little loathed to tackle any more pre-charged guns in case somebody gets it all wrong and ends up injured.
Anyone got any more suggestions for guns I might have missed? I don't think I've done a Diana 52 or 34, a Sharp Innova or a Gamo Magnum, so these are still contenders, (anyone got one?).

Guns for strip need to be fairly mainstream and not obscure. They also need to be DIYable. The Crosman 622 was a good example, I managed to fix the example that was sent (although Parcel Farce bent it double on its return visit) but it was too complex for print and the chances are an article on this would benefit no more than a handful of shooters, hardly worth three pages!

I do have a new series in the wings which looks quite interesting, but I'd like to plug any remaining gaps before bringing it in.

So, over to you......!!

Phil