Thread: A 'How To' guide to uploading pictures onto the BBS.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil. View Post
    I use Imageshack
    Just click on the file you want to upload via the "browse" button, then click "host it"

Then scroll down to the "Direct Image" copy and paste the link into your post.
    You may find that the picture you want to upload is a biggie, because of the capabillity of todays camera's "Click on resize image" If you are using XP you can use Micro$oft powertoy image resizer. Then just right click the pic you want to upload and go resize. A duplicate will then appear, but of a smaller size.
    just see your signature..,

"57ft Narrowboat "Spirit" Crew HW100k MTC Viper 8-32x60IR

No Fears For Steady Men"

Im on a boat too.., a 58ft down in bath
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

A 'How To' guide to uploading pictures onto the BBS.

I'd just like to say thanks to all the members who took the time to reply to my thread. I picked up some useful tips; I'm just trying to upload a picture of my new Daystate Huntsman Classic XL FAC 30lb air rifle. When I mentioned I was getting this model people asked for pictures and performance report. The rifle should've arrived 51/2weeks ago but due to Daystate being behind on orders it took 8weeks; without giving to much away 'It was worth the wait'!!!
    regards,
    Steve Harris.
    Daystate Huntsman Classic .22 sub 12lb & Huntsman Classic XL .22 FAC 30ft lbs