Quote Originally Posted by Neil. View Post
I use Imageshack
Just click on the file you want to upload via the "browse" button, then click "host it"

Then scroll down to the "Direct Image" copy and paste the link into your post.
You may find that the picture you want to upload is a biggie, because of the capabillity of todays camera's "Click on resize image" If you are using XP you can use Micro$oft powertoy image resizer. Then just right click the pic you want to upload and go resize. A duplicate will then appear, but of a smaller size.

Hi Neil,

Thanks to you and everyone else. It's all fine until it isn't. It never comes up on the screen the way it's supposed to and then I'm lost because I simply don't understand (or care to) what the words mean. WTF is a URL? If I want links I go to the butcher and ask for a lb of sausages. The b-----d thing is supposed to be my servant not my master. I could cheerfully stand at the back door and dropkick my laptop into the outer darkness. And I've been 3 years getting this far! I never needed Photobucket or any of the other demons until I joined the BBS. A big mistake was letting my pal persuade me to put Linux on the 'big' computer - after a week I insisted he remove it. If I fanny about with it for 30 minutes I can fetch up My Pictures but can't do a thing with them. Another brand of aggro.

OK! Rant over. I'm still grateful to you all just so frustrated by the idiot box. I don't swear much as that way it means more and isn't just punctuation. And it's not just me - only last week I asked the middle daughter if her mother was using herlaptop or had she contracted Tourettes! If it was a dog I'd have shot it years ago.

I'm off to bed now to dream of a place where the lemonade springs and the bluebird sings and Microsoft is my friend.

Evening all, Mick