Thread: 125meter-136 yards

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up 125meter-136 yards and 147meters(160yards!:)

had sometime this week to print some groups and continue filming some long range for you guys. as usual i was shooting on 10x mag on plates and paper. i did experience one problem since those o-rings on the filling probe simply could not enter the cylinder and i forced them abit moving the figure of 8 clamp and thus i ruined the zero and could not continue the film. the group was shot late in the evening and some more light would have helped. you will see the shots when i upload the videos online.
    The rifle still needs a monopod to get it to stay level at the back since when i shoot it occasionally slips off the sand sock and throws the shots high as happened in this case and other times so called CTK precision for their P3 ultimate monopod.

here's the group at 125meters and 2 more groups at 90 meters. i got similar results about a month ago, needless to say i was happy with the 90meter groups but not very excited with the 125meter since i didn't solve the problem of the stock slipping and thus still throwing shots high occasionally meaning i would ruin a nicely printed group. when i say slipping it's not like its falling however when i squeeze the trigger on a good call the crosshairs come back down on the POA after the shots since it does recoil abit. when the stock 'slips' i usually find the reticle about 2-3 inches of the POA and usually the shot is also somewhere upthere.

90meter - 99yards
    http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL888.../327483633.jpg
    125meter or 136 yards
    http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL888.../327483632.jpg
    Last edited by flims; 28-07-2008 at 05:27 PM.