Although the BSA/Theoben rifle design has a lot in common with a house brick, I used one a couple of weeks ago and was impressed with the 'bits' it comes with, that my AAS410 doesn't have.

'Safety' switch for example. [Or 'second' safety switch if you include the trigger. ]

Marker on the magazine to tell you when it's empty.

Regulator.

Think I've also seen conversions from 'buddy-bottle' reservoir, to air-tube types. (Allowing a more aesthetically pleasing stock to be used).

There's a Mk1 and Mk2, one of the differences being the Mk2 has an alloy bottle. The Mk1 is available with a 'bull-barrel' silencer from the factory.

I don't think the scope rails are a standard 11mm either?

The SINGLE most attractive thing about the S10 is the completely uninterrupted length of scope rail, allowing NV gear to be positioned anywhere along its length.

That's about all I know, or can find out.

Things I'd like to know are;

Differences from Mk1 to Mk2?

Scope rail width?

Any info/web site on an 'air tube' conversion?

Can a Theoben (Anchultz) barrel be fitted:

There are no prizes for this quiz sadly, save the knowledge that you'll be saving someone hours and hours of fruitless searching on the Internet. Something that might be a useful thing to have done in the next life. [Especially if you're a 'marginal' case for the Heaven/Hell decision]

Not that many here will qualify as marginal....