Thread: new Air Arms break barrel

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35

new Air Arms break barrel

Hi all,

I've done a search looking for info about the new Air Arms break barrel, couldn't find much so does anyone know what's lurking about in the shadows, someone said it was going to be a light weight, which will please me as I like light rifles for stalking but little else has come to light.

Anymore info would be appreciated and I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to know more info, sorry if this has been discussed recently, but I'm interested in another break barrel and was really impressed with my Pro Elite but just didn't like the weight.

Cheers.

Pete

Dave. Guest
    According to Bill Sanders at Air-Arms it will be released soon .. but he's been saying that for well over 12 months.
    Apparently the're too busy making the 400/410s and Ev2 to put the new springer into production.

Thanks

Thanks Dave,

It's a shame they don't work as fast as Daystate they seem to be bringing out a new rifle every month, not being rude but Air Arms seem to spend to much time on PCPs, there's not even been any pre production photos to wet your appitite, oh well not to worry we can only live in hope.

Thanks for the info anyway.

Cheers

Pete

Dave. Guest
    Can't really blame them I suppose, 400 and 410s are in great demand and springer sales seem to me (at least based on sales on this BBS) to be in decline.
    So I guess the're just going with the popular models.

Hopefully it will surface soon.

How true you are.

How true you are, I suppose looking at the current trends spring guns are proberbly on there way out but I will continue to use my springer, although I did buy a Raider the other week but the good old Pro sport of mine still whips it's backside when I'm on a good day, I've managed to gleen some more info that it should be with us near Christmas and that it is supposed to be being made in South Africa and that prototypes are in S400 stocks and when released it should be a recoiling rifle with an "SR" version following about 9 months later.

Well thanks for replying.

Cheers

Pete

I remember when people had been waiting for a while for the EV2, rumours started to appear saying it could take years to come out or might never go into production at all. Then all of a sudden, it was here. I think Air Arms will wait until the rifle is in full blown production before announcing it, otherwise people will stop buying their current springers and hold off for this new one.

Lionel

I suppose looking at the current trends spring guns are proberbly on there way out
    Wash your mouth out with soap and water Pete. How dare you suggest that real gunsare on the way out! My poor TX200 is a-quivering in the gun safe in fright.

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

DM80 Guest
    i have heard a rumour that this new aa break barrel is going to be a recoiless sledge system it should be good if it is.
    dont quote me on this as it is just a rumour .

Dave.