Thread: How powerful is your HW45?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heavy pellets in a pistol are a waste of time, they are pushed out at a much lower velocity compared to medium or light pellets that the ME suffers.
    Webley Vulcan .22, Webley Tempest .177, Beeman Kodiak .25, Beeman R9 .177, Weihrauch HW30 .177, Slavia 618 .177, Colt Commander .45ACP, Browning Hi-Power 9mm, Bushmaster AR-15 5.56/.223

Bob. is offline I think I'll keep with "Registered User" then
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanator View Post
    Heavy pellets in a pistol are a waste of time, they are pushed out at a much lower velocity compared to medium or light pellets that the ME suffers.
    Which are the lightest pellets, and the people that get almost 6 ft/lb, what pellets do you use?

Bob
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob1 View Post
    Which are the lightest pellets, and the people that get almost 6 ft/lb, what pellets do you use?

Bob
    Eley Wasps are one of the lightest pellets at about 7.3 grains, as a comparison mine drops to 5.2 FPE with FTTs.
    TX200 - HW80 - HW45 - 92FS

Quote Originally Posted by Bob1 View Post

Bob
    I prefer Beeman FTS (H&N FTT) in my pistol for the accuracy. Beeman sell their Laser pellets which are 6.5grains. I also believe RWS Hobby are a light pellet too, give 'em a try.
    Webley Vulcan .22, Webley Tempest .177, Beeman Kodiak .25, Beeman R9 .177, Weihrauch HW30 .177, Slavia 618 .177, Colt Commander .45ACP, Browning Hi-Power 9mm, Bushmaster AR-15 5.56/.223