Thread: Stockists of X3-B3s in UK?

J_Malcolm Guest

Stockists of X3-B3s in UK?

Does anyone know of any online retailers in the UK that stock the X3-B3? (the Chinese AK style folding stock job).

I know Trapper Industries are selling them at £87.50, but that seems a bit steep compared to the $76 US that American companies are selling them for.

Any other UK places got them?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by J_Malcolm; 21-05-2004 at 11:12 PM.

Gary C Guest
    Why not go buy a piece of wood, snap it in 2 and buy a decent rifle ? same effect but save £80

J_Malcolm Guest
    Originally posted by Gary C
    Why not go buy a piece of wood, snap it in 2 and buy a decent rifle ? same effect but save £80
    erm....

a) cos I like the look of it. It's unusual and different.

b) I don't have a spare £400-£800 to buy a decent rifle.

c) all of my recent shooting has been indoor plinking (down my hallway - just under 10 metres).... therefore no real need for a 'decent' rifle.

d) I like the thought that it's made in the same factory as the Chinese AK.

etc., etc.

RochdaleLad Guest
    Originally posted by J_Malcolm
    erm....

a) cos I like the look of it. It's unusual and different.

b) I don't have a spare £400-£800 to buy a decent rifle.

c) all of my recent shooting has been indoor plinking (down my hallway - just under 10 metres).... therefore no real need for a 'decent' rifle.

d) I like the thought that it's made in the same factory as the Chinese AK.

etc., etc.
    Save up for a Yunkers 3 then. That's supposedly made in the Ishmash(sp?) factory where they make the AKM's and the AK74SU's etc.

I was on the brink of buying one the other month...but I wasn't quite sure if it was worth the £250 for a Co2 BB.. But it does look like an AK

http://www.kalashnikov.us btw...

J_Malcolm Guest
    Looks interesting, but I like the self sufficiency and simplicity of springers. Plus, I don't really want something that looks THAT much like an AK74 lying around the house. Also, it looks like you have to pay more for stuff like rifled barrels (£95), and for some reason, I'm rather attached to .22 instead of .177 pellets and BBs.

elmerfudd Guest
    Why not try ordering one from the states? Given the exchange rate I'm sure you'll save money even after paying for shipping and taxes.

Personally I like Chinese guns. They're cheap, crude, built like tanks and are a lot of fun to tinker with.

J_Malcolm Guest
    Originally posted by elmerfudd
    Why not try ordering one from the states? Given the exchange rate I'm sure you'll save money even after paying for shipping and taxes.

Personally I like Chinese guns. They're cheap, crude, built like tanks and are a lot of fun to tinker with.
    Could you recommend anywhere that definately ships air rifles to the UK?

Darren Petts Guest
    Don't just get one of these, get several. You'll need several as they literally fall appart within a couple of hundred shots.

Give the money to charity instead of throwing it away on this crap.

J_Malcolm Guest
    pish.... I expected more help. Instead I got PCP snobs talking pish!

Darren Petts Guest
    No - you got straight advice . If you choose to ignore it then more fool you. A gun that will fall appart is no use even for plinking.

Sounds like a gun that needs inprovment and i just love to tinker, i think i'll get one at that price.
    Even the top price guns can need work at times, i got a pro elite and the but pad fell of in less than twenty shots and this was a new gun turns out some knob had drilled the holes much larger than the screws
    So if i am going to spend money on a gun that needs working on i much rather it be under £100 than neally £300

allymax Guest
    What happened to your B2 matey ?

elmerfudd Guest
    Originally posted by J_Malcolm
    Could you recommend anywhere that definately ships air rifles to the UK?
    Compasseco lists the countries they don't ship to and the UK isn't among them. http://www.compasseco.com/

Here are a couple others. I don't know if they'll ship there or not, but if you e-mail them you ought to be able to find out.
    http://www.southsummit.com/catalog/i...hp?cPath=1_273
    http://shop.store.yahoo.com/bestairgun/rifles.html