Thread: Daisy BB Gun

Daisy BB Gun

Got this as a Christmas present from my aunt in Canada in 1960.
    Gave it to my son in 1983.
    Got it back and gave it to a nephew in 1985, son had moved on to an El Gamo.
    Last week the brother in law handed it to me saying "Oh yeah, this is yours. Been meaning to give you it back since 1987".
    Got home, scrabbled around in box in the loft for one (1) BB known to exist. Dropped it in cocked, aimed at empty coffee jar 20 feet away squeezed the trigger and put a hole in the jar.
    It' now been stripped, cleaned and, when I get the chance it will be repainted and if anyone out there has a print or picture of the Cowboy roping a steer motif and the "Gold Seal" one pleas can I have it?
    Then it will be put in a case and mounted, until my new grandson starts asking questions.

Target Bunny
    Last edited by Target Bunny; 31-07-2008 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Add Photo
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I think if you contact Daisy in the US they might be able to sort you out with a 'Red Ryder' decal sticker thingy, looks like that model, or at least give you a clear image to copy.

Daisy Outdoor Products
    P.O. Box 220
    Rogers, Arkansas
    72757-0220
    (800) 643-3458

info@daisy.com

BB Gun

Thanks Hsing-ee
    But I got the email off to Daisy before I posted and so far the BBS is ahead on help and info since I have had a PM from Brian a Daisy collector.
    I got the model and serial and you are not quite right. It's a Model 94 serial F695077. As far as I know this was the follow up to the "Red Rider" being pressed steel and plastic (Come full circle there, haven't we?) as opposed to the wood furnishings of the "Red Rider".
    I simply find it remarkable that a 48 year old gun will cock and fire after a 21 year lay off.
    Regards
    Jim
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

Hi

These guys do a tin sign .......

See http://daisymuseum.com/shopping/prod...p?CategoryId=9

.....and theres one on "that" auction site .....300245470454

Cheers