Thread: simmons aetec 2,8-10x44 phillipene

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Simmons aetec 2.8-10 x 44 I have one not sure how much to ask for

Quote Originally Posted by MARTIN1 View Post
    I know,i was thinking that but the scope deserved the review.
    hi mate, keep your eyes open as if i tell you where i got mine then i will have no chance in getting another.
    remember the review is for the old phillipene model not the new.
    people with the old will rarely sell on,expesialy for cheap so expect to pay in excess of the price of new for a new version or may be you get lucky like me.i put mine up for sale and then with drawed it as it was to good to let go for the price.
    but as i said these are worth paying up to £150-200 as there simply stunning for that money "my opinion" other people or your self may have different opinions,so dont go and buy on just my review " i would sa try and have a look threw one and scope for that matter before you buy".for airgun use and close range on the magnification of mine,most scopes cant touch it and if they do its purely on brightness and clarity,nothing else and they are way more then double the price of these aetecs when they were new.
    hope you enjoyed the review and all the best .

ps lovely knowing you got a scope better then scopes double the price
    I have this if interested not sure on worth it's the master series and silver in mint condition got with a rifle but don't need it

Quote Originally Posted by Paullitchfield View Post
    I have this if interested not sure on worth it's the master series and silver in mint condition got with a rifle but don't need it
    The master series Aetec is made in China,and a world away from the original gloss Aetec.
    I think they also had a matte option made in the Phillipines too.
    Superb quality,and now very very collectable,especially gloss versions.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/7192...21379/?fref=ts Rapid 7,HW100kt .177,Theoben Fenman, BSA Goldstar,Daystate HW30S shrouded and tuned, HW99S (Paul Short tuned)