Thread: Mr Graylings Haenel???

On ma dirt farm near Dudley in the Westmidlands.

Question Mr Graylings Haenel???

What rifle were Webley Producing around the time that Mr Graylings Haenel were made??? Was it the Webley Service ect??? Reason I ask is hopefully next year some time I'd like to pic meself up a nice old iron sighted rifle in the same mold from the same period/ish.I really like the look of these old guns.the Lincoln Jefferies ect!

Question

Anyone???

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by R. P. McMurphy View Post
    What rifle were Webley Producing around the time that Mr Graylings Haenel were made???
    As my crystal ball is playing up, it would help if we knew what model the Haenel rifle in question was, as If a 1980s model it could be the Webley Omega, Eclipse, Vulcan, or Tracker. As the other rifle you site is a Lincoln Jefferies however, if it is a Haenel of that era that you are discussing the answer is 'nowt' as Lincoln Jefferies pre-date the first Webley air rifles by approx twenty years -- as indeed I thought they did Haenel's first offering too . More info and we can help . Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    As my crystal ball is playing up, it would help if we knew what model the Haenel rifle in question was, as If a 1980s model it could be the Webley Omega, Eclipse, Vulcan, or Tracker. As the other rifle you site is a Lincoln Jefferies however, if it is a Haenel of that era that you are discussing the answer is 'nowt' as Lincoln Jefferies pre-date the first Webley air rifles by approx twenty years -- as indeed I thought they did Haenel's first offering too . More info and we can help . Atb: Gareth W-B.
    This one Mr WB!

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/show...ghlight=HAENEL

the webley

that was made at the same time as gazzers haenel
    the fx 2000

dont let him fool you

Ahh now I remember, and what a beauty . Think that model is from around 1930(ish) so in answer to your original Q a Webley Service Series II will be compatable . Atb and that is a good choice bit of kit for a want list (along with a genuine 1930s FX2000 as suggested by our Mally ). Ha ha. Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Question

Ahh now I remember, and what a beauty . Think that model is from around 1930(ish) so in answer to your original Q a Webley Service Series II will be compatable . Atb and that is a good choice bit of kit for a want list (along with a genuine 1930s FX2000 as suggested by our Mally ). Ha ha. Atb: Gareth W-B.
    Used to have one of them FX2000's very nice rifle
    How much and I looking to have to spend to get meself a nice usable Service series II???

How much and I looking to have to spend to get meself a nice usable Service series II???
    Depending on which Mark and model it is (MkI, MkII, MkIII), and what it comes with (one, two or three original barrels), upwards of £300 to a ceiling of £750 (as that's the most I've seen one go for ). Get savin' : Gareth W-B.

Thumbs up

Depending on which Mark and model it is (MkI, MkII, MkIII), and what it comes with (one, two or three original barrels), upwards of £300 to a ceiling of £750 (as that's the most I've seen one go for ). Get savin' : Gareth W-B.
    Hmmmm,savin,how'd ya do that then!

Hmmmm,savin,how'd ya do that then!
    ... Dunno ... I keep spendin' the stuff .