Thread: Is there a way ?

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Question Is there a way ?

I (think) I know how to post piccies on the BBS, but who knows if/how I could attach either a Word document or Excel spreadsheet?

Thought of this when reading question posted earlier this evening about number of shots per fill of AA400.

I've done chrono testing/recording of mine and all recorded - including pretty graphics.

May help the questioner (Gumbob) if I had a way of sharing this with him - other than by e-mail (which assumes he has Excel).

As an alternate, I could convert the tabular info and chart into an Acrobat (.pdf) file.

Cheers

Biggles
    Last edited by biggles; 24-05-2004 at 08:00 PM.

SWAT Strachan is offline I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me...
    At the moment all you can do is host the file somewhere else on the web and link to it on this site. File uploads have been (understandably) disabled to save on web space.

As for pictures, well, I think that's being looked into at the moment. Again, you won't be able to host the pictures directly on the BBS but you will be able to link to them so that they appear in your posts. It's a case of "Watch this space" I'm afraid.
    ├●┤ «●» ├●┤

Whatever it is, if it needs hosting uncle Geordie can sort it

Just mail required stuff over mate and I'll see what I can do

ATB,

Dan

Originally posted by Geordie
    Whatever it is, if it needs hosting uncle Geordie can sort it

Just mail required stuff over mate and I'll see what I can do

ATB,

Dan
    Cheers Geordie

YHM - posted you two .pdf files (not too large). Would appreciate if you'd include these in a reply to Gumbob's earlier posting about S400 pressure.

Thanks again.

Biggles

BIG THANKS

Big thanks to Biggles and Geordie (Who I bought the gun from in first place ) for posting the info, made very interesting reading.
    Just one question, Was the tests carried out on s400 standard or carbine??

Cheers again...Gumbob

Hi Gumbob

It was with my S400 carbine.

Have to say that I usually (against AA advice) fill to 200 bar, then take 1/2 doz or so zero confirmation shots before going 'live' - on either range (FT) or against real bunnies.

Certainly did me well yesterday.

Have meself a field with some 600 of the little blighters runnin amok. Took out another half dozen between 7 and 8am, including final one taken at 55 yards - well beyond my usual set limit but there was absolutely no breeze and I was feelin' confident. Didn't even twitch before falling over. Very satisfying

Six down, 594 to go.

At least, that was yesterday morning. So probably now stands at 620 to go (they're doing what rabbits do quicker than I can reduce the numbers) !!

Biggles