Thread: target rifle needed

target rifle needed

hi i would like to go into target shooting ie hft or ft do not know which one as yet but would like some advice on a suitable rifle i currently own 2 aa s410k rifles 177 & 22 of which i use for hunting ,but would buy a rifle solely for target shooting the rifle would have to be left handed as i have a problem with my right eye so have been shooting left handed for years the problem is i dont want to buy a rifle then in a years time have to sell it and buy something else as rifle i have brought is not up to what i need for target shooting, i saw a ( aa pro target l/h rifle for £475 the rifle was 9 years old the chap sent me some pics but i have not got back in contact with him yet as my wife as been bad with ms for the last few days is that a good price for the rifle or can anybody give me some advice i would appreciate it thanks paul

do many of you use airwolfs or merlyns for hft or would it be best to get a rifle solely a target rifle

thanks for all that sent me pms about pro target rifle should have one soon got to ring a chap tmoz to finalize a deal atb paul

nothing wrong with aa410 as long as you can single load ?