Thread: Custom Crosman 400 .22 10 shot Repeater

Custom Crosman 400 .22 10 shot Repeater

Custom Crosman 400 .22 Repeater

This is a customised Crosman 400 repeater rifle which has been effectively turned it into a smart little Carbine with an overall length of just 28" having had the barrel shortened and recrowned and a pistol grip and Crosman synthetic stock fitted in place of the wood stock but retaining the open sights, the action has been finished in a crinkle paint which is pretty clean and tidy.

The 400 rifle was manufactured from 1957 to 1964 this one has JC Higgins, Sears & Roebuck marked on the barrel.

Runs on 2 x co2 cartridges and the magazine is spring fed holding 10 .22 pellets loaded via bolt action and cocked with rear cocking mechanism.

I have seen lots of 2240 and 2250 "customised" crosman before but nothing along these lines, it is in excellent condition and ready to give any 2250 etc a run for its money, just been resealed and shoots very nicely.

Had my fun with it now time to move it on.

will be posting in the for sale section with photos

Looking for around £300 posted

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Pictures please!

Cheers.

Roy.

Sorry, must learn to ACTUALLY read a post before replying!
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!