Thread: Premier Reticles idea of Customer Service

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    submariner Guest

Premier Reticles idea of Customer Service

MAYBE I WAS TOO HASTY - SPOKE TO PREMIER TODAY - THEY SAID THEY WILL GET ON TO SORTING THINGS OUT AND THAT THEY ONLY WANTED TO REPAIR IT AS THEY KNEW BECAUSE IT WAS A MARK 4 & THE MILITARY HAD RECENTLY SWAMPED LEUPOLD WITH ORDERS THAT I MAY HAVE TO WAIT 3 MONTHS FOR A REPLACEMENT - AND THEY HAVE THE SKILLS TO CHANGE EVERY PART EVEN THE TUBE TO THE SAME STANDARD AS THE FACTORY -
    HOWEVER BEING CAUTIOUS ....THE JURY IS OUT TILL IT IS SORTED.

Ship one new Leupold to customer in the UK £854. It arrives a little crushed plus other scratches that look as though they were there before it was shipped - ascertained by examining the packageing.

Then when the customer asks for a replacement they say it can only be repaired if I'm lucky. 'We can only do what UPS pay for!!!!

Hmm anybody ever dealt with these people? - and had a problem - not interested in the easy stories of 'it all arrived perfect' etc. i 'd like to know how they handle problems.

I was selling my WTC and was worried it had a small mfg paint blemish. Christ that looks perfect in comparison to this tatty kit they sent me.

As youv'e gathered well p*ssed off.
    If they sort it I'll let you all know - but my gut reaction to the conversation is I've been stuffed for £860 plus I have to pay for ther return at a further $75.

My advice unless they send a replacement is DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE unless you can afford to throw away a grand £.
    Last edited by submariner; 26-05-2004 at 08:16 PM.