Well first things first. I've held off from buying an MTC scope for years as in my opinion all the rave reviews were done by the 'usual suspects', mates & hero worshippers of Mr & Mrs C, some even to the point of saying they were better than top european glass Anyway just before xmas or was it just after I decided to bite the bullet & buy one. Fitted it to my TX200 first, but it just didn't feel right so moved it over to my .22 CZ. Build quality & finish is good, nice low profile turrets & side focus, which was suprisingly accurate from 50 yards to infinity, not so accurate below, but not a million miles away either. The 'lift up' covers (they don't flip) are a nice feature, but the little tabs that open them up being in the 6 o'clock position mean you have to have them opening to one side which personally I don't like & unlike butler creeks you can't fit a range card in the eye piece. I really warmed to the SCB reticle, didn't think I would but found it excellent for bracketing the bunnies & the half mil marks were really useful coupled to the loopy trajectory of the .22lr at intermediate ranges ( I use a rangefinder with the .22lr). The depth of field was truly excellent, when set to 75 yards I had no trouble engaging targets from 25yards to infinity at 12 mag & winding the mag down to 7x as low as 12 yards. Yes the target & reticle weren't totally focused at 12 yards but still perfectly shootable. Sight picture was excellent with no fading or loss of focus at the outer edges throughout the magnification range. In the fading light the scope performed admirably, though I did have to wind the mag down to 7x again, where my Burris FFII was still performing at 12x in the same conditions, though it is more than 3 times the price. Overall this scope has suprised me & apart from the non-flip lens caps I think its an excellent scope for the money & would definately buy another. I would think a 3-9x40 with the SCB reticle parallaxed at 35 yards would be a big,big seller for air rifle use So to finish, apologies to MTC for my previous scepticism, you have a great product in this scope & look forward to that 3-9x40.

John