Thread: Simmons Whitetail Classic 1.5-5x20

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So are these litle beauty's spring gun rated then????????

Id like to get my one on a .25 BSA lightning, but dont wont to kill it.
    Dan grades do it best !!!

I've just revisited this thread as it was linked to another asking about the Simmons WTC 1.5-5x20.
    In THIS thread I have raved about the Bushnell Elite 2-7x32 mildot. I'm sorry about this -it IS a lovely scope with usefully more mag than the Simmons but sadly the ret isn't mildot. The reticle is described on the Bushnell website as a 'multi x'. Sorry for any confusion.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

another thumbs up for the little WTC, got mine on my Sig 522 and just brilliant out at night using a lamp, who would think with a tiny 20mm front lens the image would be so bright and clear. shame they stopped making them in the Philippines and moved production to China ( I think) where the quality is said to be not so good.
    And then an ice hockey game broke out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0woZ...layer_embedded
    son got MOM in world championships: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoCcYwNJxv4

I've got a Philippines one up for grabs in excellent condition, with finger adjustable turrets (mk2, mk1 was coin adjusted)if anyone is after one pm me.

Atb.

Danny.
    Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22/BRNO Model 2/Remington 597/Buckmark/Marlin.44

simmons wtc

Quote Originally Posted by DannyT View Post
    I've got a Philippines one up for grabs in excellent condition, with finger adjustable turrets (mk2, mk1 was coin adjusted)if anyone is after one pm me.

Atb.

Danny.
    hi Danny,i think the w t c1.5x5x20 is the best small scope ever.glad you are selling yours.how much are you looking for it?i would pay the postage to n Ireland.looking forward to hearing from you
    Mike

most of the white tail classics are exellent scopes imo

Until you look through a nightforce