Thread: Feinwerkbau Mod.65

Feinwerkbau Mod.65

I recently rediscovered the air pistol I used when competing in junior pentathlon over 20 years ago. It's been fired a few times now and seems to have survived very well.
    It's seen suggested to me that a collector may be interested. I don't want to break the Sale rules on this site but have no idea of it's possible value.
    I hope asking the question here is not breaking the rules.
    I'd say it's in good condition, but again don't know how to judge.
    If anyone can suggest a way to value this gun I'd appreciate your assistance.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I sold a well-worn, but useable and powerful/accurate one for £140. They last forever, literally millions of pellets can be fired through them. They need new springs and piston buffers from time to time but they are a mechanism par excellence. So yours is probably worth between £140-£180.

They can be bought quite cheaply on egun.de so that has brought the price down a bit.

I purchased this one and it was near mint.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273845

Hi,

Have sent a PM. Would love to see pictures if you are interested in selling.

Best Regards

Sue~

I have just sold one on here, excellent condition with anatomical walnut grip. It sold very quickly for £175

If its really nice 200 -220 wouldn't be silly money.

Pistol just bought

I was fortunate to buy the pistol Norm has just sold, it is in first rate condition and compared to others I was offered was a superb buy. I was looking at one from a dealer and he was looking for £250 + postage +RFD charge and it was in only fair condition for its age, non adj grips. So there is a vast difference in what you can pay its more a case of what you are prepared to pay but first rate examples do turn up from time to time.

Iain D

Just back from holiday so apologies for not replying sooner. I've sent Russw a couple of photos but don't think I can post them here.
    Thanks for all the advise.