Thread: JSR Target Pro Bipod

Question JSR Target Pro Bipod

Help and advice please

Anyone got any experiance or comments on the JSR Target Pro Bipod as advertized in the mags, it looks very simlar to the Logun bipod from the limited detail you can see from the photograph.

Many thanks
    Carl .. AA S410K Nikko Sniper 10x42, AA TX200SR Simmons ProAir 4-12x40, Venom 97K Nikko Sniper 10x42.

jonathanjones Guest
    Hi there chewie, the bipod you refer to i had has part of a combo deal from jsr. The bipod works well, however the finish on it is quite poor, as are the instructions. As i had it in the deal as it were im happy with it, but to be honest if id have paid 40 quid for it i would be quite disapointed. I think the logun bipod is easier and quicker to attach/detatch and i would assume the finish would be of a much higher standard. Ive had it for 2 months now and it already looks very worn and scratched although ive not used it much.

cheers
    jonathan

I bought one of these 2nd hand and its a bit on the heavy side, but works fine. The attachment to the QD stud requires a screwdriver but can be left attached and will take a sling with or without the bipod fitted. The bipod allows tilt (for uneven ground) and swivel. Legs are adjustable for height.

I also own a Caldwell bipod which I prefer to the JSR Pro, its lighter (some plastic bits), clips on without a screwdriver, tilts and swivels, has adjustable legs too.

clarkyxxx Guest
    there ok, but the attachment is rubbish and it keeps loosening up in the stock

Hopeful Hunter Guest
    Have you tried the Outers Bipods, i have one & it truly is excellent, fits onto a qd stud no probs.

It is an excellent replica of the Harris in every way apart from the price, think it was £40 with next day delivery.

Think the website is optics warehouse.

I am very happy with mine, it has been bashed & still works fine.

Thanks for all the replies lads Looks like I would be better of spending a bit more money

Hopefull Hunter I see what you mean about the Outers Bipod being a replica of the Harris

Thanks again for the help lads
    Carl .. AA S410K Nikko Sniper 10x42, AA TX200SR Simmons ProAir 4-12x40, Venom 97K Nikko Sniper 10x42.

Andrew006 Guest

Thumbs up

Yeah, cant fault the outers bipod and I cant fault OpticsWarehouse.com either, brilliant and fast service when ordering through their website.

regards

Andy