Thread: Computer Meltdown

Thumbs down Computer Meltdown

Just to let you know my home PC has broken and I am left to occasionally coming on line via the works computer. This sadly will not allow image posting sites so I cannot see your pictures for the time being. If anyone wants me leave P.M's and I will respond when I can. A new PC will be bought when funds will allow.

I may need to sell some of my airguns

Not really - Only Joking (I hope)

All the best to my fellow collectors on this site.....

Lakey

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Andy, hope you get that techie stuff sorted as soon as poss coz we miss your pearls of wisdom . Don't beat yourself up about not being able to see up-loaded photos here anymore however, as that is all a thing of the past as in order to keep the BBS server running, all photo posting outside the actual sales section has been suspended ... Can still host pics via an out-source service provider and post links though (as demonstrated in my signature), so click away and fill yer boots . Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

mechanic 22 Guest
    that picture of the sp50 clone brings back memories of my first pistol a Diana sp50 used to shoot it for hours when i was a kid
    atb Darren

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by mechanic 22 View Post
    that picture of the sp50 clone brings back memories of my first pistol a Diana sp50 used to shoot it for hours when a kid .
    ... I know ... Ahh them were the days eh ? ... Trouble is, nostalgia just ain't what it used to be . Ha ha ha. Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Hi Guys,

JUst a quick note to say I'm back. The home PC is all repaired (for now) and I am back up and running.

Lakey

Quote Originally Posted by mechanic 22 View Post
    that picture of the sp50 clone brings back memories of my first pistol a Diana sp50 used to shoot it for hours when i was a kid
    atb Darren
    Me too! Makes you wonder how many kids cut their teeth on SP50, Gats and the like. Lost mine at some point (convinced its still at may parents house but my Mum claims to have looked everywhere for it)