Thread: Maldon and District

Maldon and District

Hi,

I need some help.. (I think)

In currently shooting at Colne Valley Airgun Club where I have been for the past 3ish months, It's surrounding are wonderful in the shaded woods and the company is Great, but my only problem is that I’m only getting to shoot once maybe twice if i'm lucky, because they are only "open" on Sundays and due to my Job (working Shifts on the ambulance) I’m working most Sundays..

Now one of the lovely lasses recommended Maldon and District Air Rifle Club, I have looked up there web site and I like the 365day shooting policy, which would be great due to my "weekends" being mid week.

I have a new rifle which I haven’t shot yet, and a scope arriving this week (sometime) and its my birthday Sunday.. So I should have finished my collection and will be ready to shoot...

My big question is, am I able to just turn up and Shoot / Zero my rifle at Maldon and District?

Is there anybody on here that could show me around for the day, and introduce me to the ways and members of the club?

What are the costs for a non member (on a day to day basis?) I know the annual prescription is £100 but how much is it mid season?

Many Thanks for all you help
    Shane

You need to PM Ian Bainbridge (Popsheep) on here mate, there is a Wednesday evening HFT comp series being run at the moment. MAD is (IMHO) probably the best club in the country as far as grounds/facilities go and a more helpfull bunch of people you will do well to find.

Mad

Hello, Just contact popsheep on this forum, he is the man in charge.
    I will pm you his number.
    There will be several of us at the club all day tomorrow and Wed.

Regards
    Ray

Hi Ray, PM Received many thanks...

I'll Give him a Call when I have all my kit "and am ready to Shoot" midweek hopefully...

I’m working everyday till Sunday, Will anybody be there?

Hi Ray

Just seen this thread, and would also be interested in the Maldon and district club - I was unaware there was a club on my doorstep!

If possible, please could you pass on Ian's contact details to me too?

Thanks

all the best
    Damon
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. Winston Churchill