I've just got my S410 back from the gunsmiths after being "fixed" for an indexing fault with the magazine.
Turned out the little spring had broken.

Unfortunately i am still suffering from the same problem. This being that rifles refusal to accept a pellet as you slide the cocking bolt forward.

The cocking bolt will slide the pellet far enough out of the magazine to prevent the magazine from being removed, but won't actually push the pellet all the way into the breech.

I have managed to push a few pellets back into the magazine with a aluminium rod down the barrel.

On removal the offending pellet has a half circular edge cut into the pellet. Looks like it's not been pushed inline into the breech, and is hanging up on something.

The magazine isn't showing much wear at all (no serious scratching on the yellow front, or excessive wear on the indexing notches), so what is the likely culprit?

I've had a look into the breech, and there would seem to be a recess in the brass reciever, should there be an o-ring in here to help guide the pellet in?

Any suggestions? (no i'm not about to sell it and take up knitting!)

nathan