Thread: The best co2 pistol ever ???

Arrow The best co2 pistol ever ???

Hi all

I have recently bought a crosman 451 LINK HERE

I have yet to find another co2 pistol that comes close to this for fun and realism - yes its rare but it gets used and is awesome too !!!

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Hi all

- yes its rare but it gets used .....

Dave

Thats the best bit Dave, nice to see it's not stored away.
    Lovely pistol btw.

atb
    Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Superb pistol Dave,reminds me, have not given my 600 a work out for a while.
    Those old Crosmans are the best.
    Ray....

Quote Originally Posted by razor500 View Post
    Superb pistol Dave,reminds me, have not given my 600 a work out for a while.
    Those old Crosmans are the best.
    Ray....
    Yes Ray I had the 600 and they are superb pistols , never had a jam or problem at all with it either Used mine with bisley practice pellets ( flathead paper punchers but in .22 cal ) .

The 600 was my favorite pistol to use ... until now

atvb

Dave

PS : Russ I use it all the time mate
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

For a lot of people "fun and realism" are not much of an indicator of "best". Walther and Feinwerkbau (and possibly other manufacturers as well) made multi shot rapid fire CO2 powered Pistols that would knock anything made by Crosman into a Topped Hat (ditto for several other manufacturers regarding single shot). If you define the metrics for the basis of opinion on the matter you'll get a balanced set of responses. Having said all of that, Crosman did come up with some innovative ideas for their products, some items in particular functioned extremely well and were very durable, but whether or not they made anything that called be called "best ever" is a lengthy subject for discussion, as they were always made to a price rather than quality.

Vic T

Well, that's sucked the atmosphere out of this thread..

Russ...
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Sorry, couldn't help myself,

Vic T

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post

Russ...
    But not the life out of those irrepressible old Crosmans.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post

Russ...
    Don't worry Russ I know Vic and he's just very misguided , perhaps its his age

I have owed a few top target pistols and nothing compares with this in terms of ' realism or fun ' .

Most people who have shot this have to try it again and again and do so with a big grin on their faces .

When anyone used to try my target pistols they would merely say , ' thats accurate .' Chuffing dullards !

Dave