Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another new shoot...help wanted

napier Guest

another new shoot...help wanted

Ok yet another shoot given this time a private prep school with two huge playing fields...took a visit to have a word with head and view the problem counted some 200 plus on the fields at 5.30 PM so estimate another hundred still underground..if your oxford/swindon/wantage area or are willing to travel and fancy some dusk shooting with some lamping afterwards mail me a.s.a.p the rabbits got to go quick so i intend to hit hard the first few visits as the buggers are not people/lamp shy yet ... should be a few big bags....if you want in mail me, the owners require a blitz as soon as possible... over the next few nights...

nealie Guest
    me me me

definitely help you there mate..when did you have in mind??

Neal

napier Guest
    possibly first visit tonite about 7.30 ish...experienced hunter types prefered...maybe 3/4 guns with own lamping equipment and B.A.S.C insurance a must...

RepkaX Guest
    sounds like you need RPGs, not airguns!!

nealie Guest
    napier, i'm up for a blat tonight....am free from 6 onwards anyway.....wont have time to charge my main rifle lamp..but do have a hand held one i can bring anyway.

where and when?

can give me a call on 0772 998 2464 or just email me the info!

cheers fella.....want me to bring a copy of my BASC certificate for the head to keep too??

Neal

napier Guest
    nealies coming, so one more gun required...i just called to let the school know we are coming and the deputy head wants some action with us...south african guy who misses his hunting i think...

nealie Guest
    wicked. Just trying to sort out borrowing a mates S410......i know my re-loading time with the springer is pretty quick.....but that'd be a nice bonus....but i do have a nasty feeling he's at his shoot tonight too! grrrr

see ya later martin

Neal

nealie Guest
    martin...if you wanna miss out the zeroing....it suits me.....was only shooting sunday and it hadnt moved sinxe i'd zerod the week before. upto you....email me with where we're heading too too

cheers

Neal

napier Guest
    i never shoot quarry without checking my zero at all my ranges...a zero test is important... dont worry its close to the school a few miles away...on another shoot...becuase of the location of school and land/roads around it a good impression should be made on all visits...and the meeting point is where i mentioned earlier i will call you again to remind you ok..if you borrow the s410 i got plenty of air so you only need the gun

napier Guest
    Originally posted by nealie
    wicked. Just trying to sort out borrowing a mates S410......i know my re-loading time with the springer is pretty quick.....but that'd be a nice bonus....but i do have a nasty feeling he's at his shoot tonight too! grrrr

see ya later martin

Neal
    if you do borrow the gun i got plenty of air you just need the rifle..

napier Guest
    two guns from bbs joining me tonite...nealie and skinner...will post the results later...

nealie Guest
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What happened then?

napier Guest
    a 101 rabbits 1 crow 1 magpie..and three knackered the next morning

Just your standard night then