Adrian

Just to finally clarify for you a few points

You cannot abdicate responsibility by trying to imply that i altered the gun and saying "you have no idea what the gun has been through".

The rifle has not been adjusted in any way well respected FT shooters within my club will verify this.

I did think that maybe adjusting the power would cure the problem hence my comment to you, but was informed by people far better qualified than me that the string of shots was far to extreme to be just a power adjustment cure, this was confirmed by Ripley.

You clearly have no conscience with regards to items that you sell, you sold a faulty rifle that was of illegal power.

I will not urge people not to deal with you in future as they will make there own minds up on that. When we met i believed you to be a genuine honest man with whoom i was pleased to be dealing with, I was wrong.

But You can rest easy as it is clear that you will not take any responsibility for this so i will pay to have the problem put right myself.

I take consolation in the fact of knowing that what goes around comes around and you still have yours to come.

Thanks to all for there views on this thread i have enjoyed reading them all, but would advise all that taking a chrono when buying a rifle is a must.

Jeff