Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hard Case reccomendation...

RochdaleLad Guest
    Ok, got it sorted. I just realised we've got a Casio full length electronic keyboard thingy. It's now minus it's soft carry case

It's _just_ long enough to squeeze the Career into, diagonally, I must admit. I reckon I can get the carbine S400 in there too. Plus its got a great big Casio label stuck onto it. Now all I have to worry about is someone mugging me for a keyboard

Thanks for all your help lads.
    David

Ps: Stu, I dunno if this helps you, but you could investigate using something similar.

Dave
    You need to make sure the rifles cannot rub together ( OoooooH Errrrhhh Misses ) During transit, or you'll bugger up both of them.
    Why in the heck are you taking both anyway? Take just one at a time numpty and the problem is solved.
    "The ones who wish to fight, well, we aim to please"
    Lt. Col. Tim Collins, commander of the 1st Battalion of the Royal Irish

Oh and I joined in April 2002 eleven years a member now

RochdaleLad Guest
    Originally posted by Karlos.
    Dave
    You need to make sure the rifles cannot rub together ( OoooooH Errrrhhh Misses ) During transit, or you'll bugger up both of them.
    Why in the heck are you taking both anyway? Take just one at a time numpty and the problem is solved.
    Lol Thanks mate Nah well you see you never know if I'm gonna need the multishot quarry basher or the clinical .177 pointable carbine

And I can get the Career in with its own bag so no danger of them rubbing together.

I really wanted the option of being able to discreetly carry both rifles... I won't necessarily take both at once all the time, like.

Ravenskull Guest
    Originally posted by RochdaleLad
    Ok, got it sorted. I just realised we've got a Casio full length electronic keyboard thingy. It's now minus it's soft carry case

It's _just_ long enough to squeeze the Career into, diagonally, I must admit. I reckon I can get the carbine S400 in there too. Plus its got a great big Casio label stuck onto it. Now all I have to worry about is someone mugging me for a keyboard

Thanks for all your help lads.
    David

Ps: Stu, I dunno if this helps you, but you could investigate using something similar.

i dunno, just cos you couldnt get them to fit in a voilin case.......

RochdaleLad Guest
    Originally posted by Ravenskull
    i dunno, just cos you couldnt get them to fit in a violin case.......
    Hahaha, how did you guess?

No, that'll wait until I get my airsoft M1A1 Tommy Gun