Hi,

Not shot anything for many many years, but looking to start again.

Only want to do Target shooting and maybe competition if I end up being decent enough and need to find a suitable airgun.

Plan is to practice in garden and also join club, so my proposed disciple is 10M pistol on the basis that I can safely do that in the garden - as the pistol is significantly lowered powered of course compared to rifle - and at the shorter distance, pistol shooting will be more challenging then rifle (just my theory - hope I am not causing a bit of a controvesy by saying that )

Had a look at various pistols in a gun shop and from what I held there, I am very inclined towards the Rohm Twinmaster as it seemed a quality piece of engineering. Price wise, a new Rohm Twinmaster Action at around £180 would be right at the top end of my budget for getting into this sport and would be hoping to pay less to be honest. If all goes well, I could then upgrade as need be.

One way the Rohm appeals is also how it is not trying to look like a 'real' weapon, if you understand what I mean. I also like the trigger mechanism - again seems much more suitable for target shooting then the 'black' guns.

I have seen a S/H Rohm Twinmaster Action for around £125 -would that be a worthwhile purchase over a brand new for £180?

Thanks for reading so far Am I on the right track here generally? Any suggestions welcome and happily recieved.

Cheers,

Hoovie.