Gentlmen I thought I would share this with you,your input would be most appreciated I faxed,e-mailed and mailed this off today to Crosman customer service.

Dear Crosman Customer Service,

This is my third writing to your company in past 6 weeks regarding defective C02 powerlets. I have not yet received a single response from any of your staff. I am starting to get quite annoyed at your companies lack of interest in this matter. I purchased a 25 pack of c02 powerlets catalog id number 2311 p/n 2311A530 approx 8 weeks ago and found 9 out of 25 to be defective. I have submitted the upc product code so you could trace the faulty batch. I would place one in my airgun Cr model 2240 and it would not pierce the seal to charge the gun, at first I thought my piercing pin was at fault, but I experienced the same problem in my Walther Cp 99,Cr model 357 as well as several of my c02 powered guns. I had one powerlet pierce, but not cleanly there was a faint indentation, gas was being released but not enough to make the gun operate properly. I had to wait over an hour for the powerlet to bleed off so I could safely remove it from the gun. I have been a dedicated Crosman consumer for 30 years and have purchased many of your products, I find that Crosmans quality control has diminished greatly as of late, not with just powerlets, but with the airguns themselves. I am a member of several Internet airgun forums and numerous fellow airgunners I have corresponded with have had similar complaints, they have had to return several products to the place of purchase because of defects found I.E. no rifling in the barrel(Cr model 1377c) bad muzzle crowns(Cr model 2240), missing screws one even found a safety detent ball in the bottom of a package, the list is on going.I am afraid you have lost a customer due to your companies inability to communicate with the consumer on such matters. I hope and pray that no serious injuries ever arise, from any of your product(s) being at fault. One injured child or adult is not acceptable.I am a strong advocate on safety ,not just to airgunning but all shooting sports. I believe safety, quality control, and customer service should be Crosmans first priority, not mass production and revenues.