Thread: BSA Cadet Major For Sale.

BSA Cadet Major For Sale.

Good evening All.

I have for sale a BSA Cadet Major Serial Number CC16957. As we all know these rifles only come in .177 Calibre. THhs is the model with the large bolt through the pistol grip.

The rifle is in perfect working order and shoots very well. It seems to me that at some point the stock has been restored as it is very nice and not like the stock any other Cadet or Cadet Major I have ever seen.

The blueing is in good condition with the electro etching still visible though it is faint. I am not sure if this may have been restored at some time though if it has been I would assume the etching would not be visible.

I am selling this rifle to pay for another that a forum member is kindly keeping for me.

THIS RIFLE IS NOW SOLD SUBJECT TO THE USUAL. THANK YOU ALL FOR LOOKING.

Dave.

All in all, I think this rifle is a real gem and worth the £85.00p asking price. This price includes P&P By Royal Mail Recorded Insured 48 hour Trackable Service.

I have also advertised this rifle elsewhere so it should go quite quickly.

I can send pictures by email to interested parties if you provide your email address.

PLEASE NOTE.

In offering to buy this Air Rifle you are confirming to me that you are over eighteen and not a prohibited person under section 21 of the firearms act.

Thank you for looking.

Musicman
    Last edited by musicman; 14-08-2008 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Rifle Now Sold

An over Vacuumed cottage in NEWPORT Isle of Wight
    Quote Originally Posted by musicman View Post
    Good evening All.

I have for sale a BSA Cadet Major Serial Number CC16957. As we all know these rifles only come in .177 Calibre. THhs is the model with the large bolt through the pistol grip.

The rifle is in perfect working order and shoots very well. It seems to me that at some point the stock has been restored as it is very nice and not like the stock any other Cadet or Cadet Major I have ever seen.

The blueing is in good condition with the electro etching still visible though it is faint. I am not sure if this may have been restored at some time though if it has been I would assume the etching would not be visible.

I am selling this rifle to pay for another that a forum member is kindly keeping for me.

All in all, I think this rifle is a real gem and worth the £85.00p asking price. This price includes P&P By Royal Mail Recorded Insured 48 hour Trackable Service.

I have also advertised this rifle elsewhere so it should go quite quickly.

I can send pictures by email to interested parties if you provide your email address.

PLEASE NOTE.

In offering to buy this Air Rifle you are confirming to me that you are over eighteen and not a prohibited person under section 21 of the firearms act.

Thank you for looking.

Musicman
    hi. please can i have a pic. ive been looking for something like this.

Cadet Major..

If this is still available I will take it please

Smithfire
    "This doll is extremely dangerous, it has voodoo qualities"

Cadet Major.

Good evening Clive.

You have PM from me.

Dave.

Cadet Major...

You have PM from me...

An over Vacuumed cottage in NEWPORT Isle of Wight
    ???? jump in before me why dont ya cheers smthfire

Cadet Major..

Ooooops! sorry old chap, never meant to tread on anyones toe's?!