Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic Rifle/Pistol meeting.

On this day we have been asked to give a demonstration of how to (and how NOT to ) strip a spring air gun. If anyone wants to give a demo I can provide the guinea pig and the magnet to find that small little part that always shoots across the room.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

At this shoot I Will have for sale a late 70s HW 35E in .177 yes the very rare .177, in good nick, open sights,plus a period 4x40 panoramic scope, with a modern type piston, plastic seal, and cut down TITAN spring, doing 10.2ftlbs with very little preload on the spring, also included is a polished piston with steel adapter and plastic seal fitted, plus the leather adapter a a good condition leather seal, if you wanted to put it back to original. the gun is ONLY for sale at this shoot, as I only do face to face for CASH. the gun will cost you £150 cash, even if you are not interested in buying the gun you are very welcome in having a go. if you are realy interested a PM to me will give you preference. rgds ANT.
    Last edited by 99CLOMP; 29-01-2009 at 05:41 PM. Reason: typo on price and forgot the scope

Following recent sad events at Rivington Riflemen (See here) it has been decided, in memory of James, to make the beneficiary of this event be Bolton Hospice.
    Therefore all monies raised on this day, from entrance fees, raffle and donations will be in aid of a very worthy cause.

Thank you.

ATB
    Ian
    Last edited by I. J.; 12-01-2009 at 01:00 AM.

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Following recent sad events at Rivington Riflemen (See here) it has been decided, in memory of James, to make the beneficiary of this event be Bolton Hospice.
    Therefore all monies raised on this day, from entrance fees, raffle and donations will be in aid very worthy cause.

Thank you.

ATB
    Ian

Thats a nice touch Ian and a worthy place for all monies raised to go. Brilliant idea.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling View Post
    Brilliant idea.
    I wish I could say it was one of mine.

ATB
    Ian

On this day we have been asked to give a demonstration of how to (and how NOT to ) strip a spring air gun. If anyone wants to give a demo I can provide the guinea pig and the magnet to find that small little part that always shoots across the room.
    Has anyone been found to do this yet? sure quite a few of us would like to see this demo.

Quote Originally Posted by el maipino View Post
    Has anyone been found to do this yet? sure quite a few of us would like to see this demo.
    Im quite prepared to do a strip () of a HW35. Well, if I do loose any bits Ive several spares and I can do these rifles in my sleep.
    If anyone else would like to do a strip on one of their guns please let me know.

ATB
    Ian

Im quite prepared to do a strip () of a HW35. Well, if I do loose any bits Ive several spares and I can do these rifles in my sleep.
    If anyone else would like to do a strip on one of their guns please let me know.

ATB
    Ian
    Or if anyone wants there guns painted, let me know

(Only joking )
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Or if anyone wants there guns painted, let me know

(Only joking )
    Weve quite a few targets you can do!

ATB
    Ian

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!

ATB
    Ian

WHAT GOODS A CAMMOED TARGET SENSEI JONES, WE'D NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE IT and lets face it some of us have enough trouble hitting the target when we can see it .
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

ATB
    Ian
    You supply the paints & I'll gladly done them, just make sure you have differnet colours, or I'm not doing them

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling View Post
    WHAT GOODS A CAMMOED TARGET SENSEI JONES, WE'D NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE IT and lets face it some of us have enough trouble hitting the target when we can see it .
    >>HERE'S<< a camo target that was dedicated to me on our pistol competition. Alot of people couldn't see the circles properly, I came joint first
    BE-HAPPY-OK

I'm putting together a box of Bits & Bats, Odds & Sods etc. for sale on this day.
    Silencers (incl. J. Edge, DM80 etc.) for ?????? Mounts, 2 piece and one piece, pellets,. Nicks & Nacks that I would rather people see f 2 f.
    This pile is increasing daily.

ATB
    Ian
    Last edited by I. J.; 19-01-2009 at 07:11 PM.

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    I might annoy you and turn up for this one meself!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Exclamation Lift

if anyone from Congleton Macclesfield ish area is thinking of going and wants to arrange a car share give me a PM i'll be around that area doing some work on my house that weekend, we could get a sharabang up to Bandit country

A friend and fellow collector will be selling some of his collection which includes some rare and even unique pieces at this event - see HERE.

ATB
    Ian