Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling all UBC Members

New Orleans

Hi Jim
    Sorry if I get this wrong but over here our news coverage of New Orleans is about as good as yours is about Bradford.
    The impression we get is that you DO need webbed feet as a large portion of the city is still under water. I hope I'm wrong.
    Regards
    Target Bunny

PS I believe that the Confederate states were known for their hospitality so how about the Confederate Host?
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    No, the water's been pumped back into the lake, as of almost 3 years ago. Much of the city has yet to be rebuilt, though. Much of it probably won't be, for decades.

Confederate Host? Maybe! Must think about that. Anyone have any other ideas?

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Unhappy City Centre

Hi Jim
    Sounds like Bradford only our council paid to have it knocked down.
    Fancy asking for a Twinning ceremony?
    Target Bunny
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    I take it we'll all be converging on Coventry sometime soon?
    Sounds good to me
    Founder Member of The Umarex Boys Club

The wheels are in motion, as soon as Paddy has visited the venue and thinks it will suit our needs we will be asking for names of who will be coming, once we have an idea of numbers we may ask for a small deposit to secure it. we will then try and sort out a date that suits everyone.

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Target Bunny View Post
    Hi Jim
    Sorry if I get this wrong but over here our news coverage of New Orleans is about as good as yours is about Bradford.
    The impression we get is that you DO need webbed feet as a large portion of the city is still under water. I hope I'm wrong.
    Regards
    Target Bunny
    wheres Bradford?...never heard of it

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    No, the water's been pumped back into the lake, as of almost 3 years ago. Much of the city has yet to be rebuilt, though. Much of it probably won't be, for decades.

Confederate Host? Maybe! Must think about that. Anyone have any other ideas?

Jim
    Hi Jim

Having seen the post that we get no news coverage of New Orleans over here - now the media is full of it with the latest storm about to hit you guys.

Hope those guns don't get too wet - keep the powder dry !!

Best Regards

Roy

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Gustav is making landfall as a Category 2, so that's not too dangerous. We evacuated to the Memphis area. Brought the air pistols with us!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Gustav is making landfall as a Category 2, so that's not too dangerous. We evacuated to the Memphis area. Brought the air pistols with us!

Jim
    Got your priorities right fella......

atb
    Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Jim

Hi Jim.

I do hope that Gustav passes without too much destruction to you & the people there.

& does that mean you & your good wife will be entering this weeks competition? If so, now that is dedication

Kind regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    The wheels are in motion, as soon as Paddy has visited the venue and thinks it will suit our needs we will be asking for names of who will be coming, once we have an idea of numbers we may ask for a small deposit to secure it. we will then try and sort out a date that suits everyone.

Jason
    I went to the Greyhound Air Gun Club on Saturday.

Real nice, down to earth people there.

They will gladly hold the a pistol meet at there grounds.

I'm intending to hold it on the 25th October. Which will be the start of SEASON 2 of the U.B.C Competition (each season lasts 6months).

As soon we get everything sorted we shall put a new thread up with all the fine details.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    I went to the Greyhound Air Gun Club on Saturday.

Real nice, down to earth people there.

They will gladly hold the a pistol meet at there grounds.

I'm intending to hold it on the 25th October. Which will be the start of SEASON 2 of the U.B.C Competition (each season lasts 6months).

As soon we get everything sorted we shall put a new thread up with all the fine details.

Regards
    Paddy.
    Darn it I'm working
    Founder Member of The Umarex Boys Club

Quote Originally Posted by dibdob69 View Post
    Darn it I'm working
    You have six weeks to organise a sickie
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Day before my missus' birthday....

it's gonna be a close call........

Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Smile Missus Birthday

Firestorm
    Tell her your taking her for a night out at the Greyhound. Arrange a stay somewhere nearby, next day claim to be too pi$$ed to drive and.... Hey whaddaya know the lads are all down here today.

Jim
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!