Paddy and myself are thinking of trying to arrange a get together for all us Pistol Heads. So to get the ball rolling do any of you have any ideas or places we could meet, ideally we could do with someone with a bit of land or a large back yard we could shoot on (Fun knockout competition) and a place to crash even if it means setting up some tents.

or we could even just meet up at a hotel/BB for a bite and a few beer's.

All ideas welcome and if it works out we can even sort out a few pick ups for people passing your area's if you don't drive, or just to save money by car pooling.

While i have your attention Guy's & Gal's the Gallery section is now up and running thanks to Paddy, so come on guy's i want photo's of you to put on the website and we also have a gallery for your guns. E-mail photo's to me at gallery@umarexboysclub.co.uk putting Gallery in the subject line.

New members always welcome just PM me on here or send me an e-mail to membership@umarexboysclub putting Membership in the subject line. Contact Paddy if you would like to take part in our monthly Pistol Comp.

For those of you who don't know about the website go to www.UmarexBoysClub.co.uk

atvb

Jason

.......__________________________
....../'---__________--__________l] - >
...../_==o;;;;;;;________.:/
......),--(_(__)/
.....),--(..)),
...//___//
..//___//
.//___/

One Life. One Shot. Make it Count.