Thread: Old Rosewood Display Cabinet Museum Quality - Airguns, Antique Rifles etc

Old Rosewood Display Cabinet Museum Quality - Airguns, Antique Rifles etc

Lovely old glass fronted display cabinet either made of rosewood or mahogony. It measures just over 6ft by 2ft. Ideal for a display of vintage air rifles. Or perhaps a gun or antique shop. It lies flat on a stand, with a hinged glass lid.
    Beautifully made and of very high quality. Differcult to date but I would have thought it would be at least 70 or 80 years old. It has a little number stamped by the lock, so will have originally come from a museum or collection.
    In excellent condition and very smart.

We've had it for over 20 years and I've hung on to it hoping to display my old Bsa's in it one day, but I'll be moving to tiny cottage in the near future, so it has to go.

Also comes with a later metal frame for it to sit on, but this will need a repaint as its been outside, but its hidden away underneath in use anyway.

£125.00 - delivery maybe possible
    "helplessly they stare at his tracks......."

Cabinet

hI I AM INTERESTED IN THIS CABINET. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A PHOTO BUT NOT TO GO TO ANY TROUBLE.HOW MANY GUNS WOULD IT HOLD.

WOULD YOU DO A DEAL FOR 100 POUNDS AND I WILL COLLECT. I LIVE IN LUDLOW.

Hi,

Have emailed pics as I can't get photobucket to upload them for some reason. But check your folders as they are from my girlfriends hotmail address and might not get past your spam filters.

Cheers
    "helplessly they stare at his tracks......."

As a pistol collector I could be interested, pic please? Perhaps some overall dimensions?

That is if it is still not spoken for.

Email pics please.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .