Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anglo American Thanks

moltenmetal Guest

Anglo American Thanks

Just got back and would like to thank all the organisers for time spent on this event. What a totally enjoyable two days shooting. Smiles all over the place and not just the raffle winners. Loads of thought put into the course as usual by David and some very challenging targets. So thanks again to all concerned

steve

Paul Hudson Guest

Seconded!

An absolutely blinding weekend's shooting.

Courses, as always, were challenging and showed Dave's wicked sense of humour in all its glory.

Special thanks to Will (Muzzleloader) Muzzioli and Terry (Hmm... just another click) Ord for putting up with me all weekend .

Looking forward to next year already.

Paul.

It was a great weekend. Andy Calpin's score of 98ex100 was an amazing result. Well done to him.

Dave.

Cattlevet2001 is offline Sticks hands up sheep AND gets paid for it
    Just like to add my thanks to Dave and all the crew at Redfearns for putting on a great event.

Congrats to Andy Calpin and Paul Wilson on showing us how it should be done.

In future, don't anyone dare lend Dave Baines a ladder!!

Looking forward to trying it HFT style next year.

Paul Hudson Guest
    Originally posted by Cattlevet2001
    In future, don't anyone dare lend Dave Baines a ladder!!
    It's too late Richard .

He's got a mate in the Fire Brigade. They hadn't flattened the car park just for this weekend - it's so they can get the turntable ladder in there!

Paul.

dwb Guest
    turntable ladder GOOD THINKING next time
    DWB

I also would like to say thanks to Dave and all the Redfearns/Emley Moor members for a cracking weekend, I didn’t realise how hard shooting 100 targets over 2 days would be, I am totally whacked and that’s putting it politely!!!!!

Even though I know I will suffer like hell for the next week I will be the first to put my name down for next year, you lot don’t know what you missed.

Thanks again
    All the best
    Pete

I would also like to thank DWB and his club for a great weekends shooting. The FT course was one of the most well thought out and interesting courses I have shot.

Having shot round with DWB for both days, I got used to his sniggering every time I sat down at a US course lane and said things like, how small? how high? and how far???

Originally posted by sparky
    you lot don’t know what you missed.

Thanks again
    All the best
    Pete
    Oh I bet I've got a good idea bit of luck I'll manage it next year
    Kev
    PS Good shooting Pete
    You laugh at me because I'm strange I laugh at you because your stupid!
    A Turkey is for Christmas not for life.

Seconded by me - well done, Dave and all who worked on the event, another good event at Redfearn.

Thanks, too, to the Welsh contingent for their hospitality to the ethnic minority, evidenced by the flag! Thanks, too, to the Emley Moor guys for being so hospitable. It looks good for the end-of-season UKAHFT shoot at both grounds.

For those who didn't get there, it was an event that shouldn't be missed - an interesting mix of FT & HFT and very well organised as well. I must get out those AAFTA inserts again and frighten our locals!

It seems a long way from Plymouth, but it was worth the 636 miles and 11.5 hours of driving! It was good to see some old friends from the FT side as well. I'm off for some refreshment - I need it.

Thanks again - Keith

Gazo Guest
    Excellent weekend. (Just got in)
    Would like to thank all involved.

Enjoyed the change of course with targets out to 55 yards and reducers down to 10mm.

Enjoyed me 2 rounds shooting with Paul Wilson and Ian Howells ..cheers guys

Ill be back !

406 miles and 8 hours driving for us but well worth it.

ATB

Gary

MikeI Guest
    yep big thanks to dave and the boys from redferns for the weekend, we had a brilliant time as the boys said.

Thanks redferns.

ps. gazo good laugh on way home a mate

Just would like to say thank you to David Baines for putting up with the Stancomb family. Anna enjoyed it as much as we did even if our shooting let us down.

Would also like to say big thank you to Mike for putting up with Anna over two days and her parents having 'temper tantrums' as Anna describes it so wonderfully!

Looking forward to getting back to a normal HFT course now!
    Air Wolf, MCT, RWS 500, Daystate Mk3 Bullpup, Huntsman Mk2 Target Rifle, PH6, Anchutz, 7.62 Kongsberg, 7.92 Yugo Mauser and .22 Mauser.

What a brilliant days shooting.
    May I thank the organizers/workers and sponsors for providing such an excellent days entertainment. I will be back in September for the next round! Thank you.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Just like to echo most of the above, i had an excellent weekend only let down by my poor performance on day 1.
    Well done to Dave and all the Redfearns posy an excellent layout with a sadistic twist looking forward to visiting again.
    Thanks also for the hospitality at Emley Moor, cheers guys well done.
    And a special thanks to the folks on the Snack bar, excellent food.
    Shame that more HFT shooter didn’t turn up, you don’t know what you missed I would recommend it to anyone (pause for list of excuses) I’ll be there next year.
    º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°UKAHFT°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º

www.ukahft.co.uk