Thread: Phantom Sniper banned?

Question Phantom Sniper banned?

What's Tony done to get banned, I wonder? Offending posts (if any) must've been deleted, because all looks normal on his recent previous posts to me.

Anyone know? Just wondering, like.

Tony isn't 100% sure himself, but he will be back with us on the 4 sept. if you need to contact him i can pass messages on.

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Thanks Jason, just give him my regards and let him know he's missed as one of the good guys.

Unhappy Banned

Hi Mike
    Tony is not certain why he got banned but he has a good idea.
    If the Mods are going to ban us or re-arrange our posts then that is their right which we signed up to when we joined the board. BUT it would make a lot more sense to tell the banished and the rest of us WHY.
    So far as I know, and this is supposition, it was because of references to a certain celebrity just released from jail. If I read our boy right he would have been proposing some fairly fundamental anatomical re-arrangements for the celebrity in question.
    Now I am on shaky ground here since if I get too specific I may, Or may not, contravene the same regulations as he did and get banned as well.

Please Mods if, when you are doing your job, you need to ban someone let everyone know why and you will save repetitions in the future.

Regards
    Target Bunny
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

Thanks for that Jim, I didn't see the post in question but I can understand people getting emotional over an issue such as the one I think you're referring to, and I also understand that the Mods and Admin have a job to do, too.

He'll soon be back in the fold.

Phantom Sniper banned?

i spoke to tony last night at the gun range we both use ATH he is still in the dark over the ban but prob the comments that did it but as said before he will be back on the 4th
    regards
    Niel
    Last edited by RiffRaff; 29-08-2008 at 06:14 PM.
    shoot safe
    Niel
    spelling mightbe hitt n missz but i dont mizz with the Ripley or the S400