Thread: Rutten Winstar HS550 Pistol, ever seen or owned one?

Rutten Winstar HS550 Pistol, ever seen or owned one?

These were made for a few years in the late nineties in Belgium, they looked like a well-made, high quality, over-engineered rethink of the Webley Hurricane. Has anyone on here ever handled, shot or owned one of these? I'd be interested in any views or info, and yes, I am looking to buy one!

You can see one here:

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/di...temnum=8533096

Cheers

couldn't tempt pzygtpeter to sell then Rob?
    never seen one of these, looks nice tho'.

atb
    Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Nope. didn't even get a 'thank-you' for the pointers I gave him re: its value... Seems ignorant to me...

I'm still looking!

Rutten Winstar HS550

I have just aquired one( Rutten Winstar HS550 ) that needs a breach seal and screw ,spring for the rear sight, can you direct me to the manufacture for purchase of parts, cannot find any one in the USA that is familiure with it, thanks 56lonewolf lonewolfair@gmail.com Kim Pruett Norman, OKlahoma USA cell phone 405-760-2199

The manufacturer no longer makes airguns unfortunately so cannot help with spares. They completely shut down the airgun business to concentrate on making electronic burglar alarms apparently. Any decent airgunsmith should be able to supply small springs for sights, make screws and seals to fit etc. though.

If you have no luck... you could sell it to me!