Thread: Crosman pistol parts required

Crosman pistol parts required

As a FAC holder, it's not very often that I travel over to this section of the forum. However, I'm finding that as the forum is such an excellent source of knowledge, this may well be worth the effort -

I have a couple of 1970's (I'd guess) Crosman air pistols. One is a Medalist II Model 1300 (hand-pumped with detachable wooden shoulder-stock), while the other is a Model 150 (CO2).

The Medalist wont retain any air pressure, while the 150 will empty an entire CO2 cartridge on it's first shot !

I'm familiar with the workings of both pistols and believe that the Medalist requires a new set of pump seals whilst the 150 requires a new exhaust valve (the existing one had a fibre washer bonded to it’s seat !).

Both pistols are in good condition so are well worth fixing.

Are there any Crosman experts at this forum that could help me to source replacement parts for these pistols ?

Thanks and Regards,
    Peter
    "It takes 213 quality controlled steps and the individual hands of 338 men and women to write the definition of accuracy." - then they go and sell one to me

Thumbs up

contact Lawrie Amatruda on here

best by far,2nd to none

HIH

Pete
    ULTIMATE KING RATTY ::.22 SMK QB78DL HYBRID::+QB78 D/L .25 Cal ::850 AIRMAGNUM::PISTOLS- :22 Cal Weihrauch HW80K Tactical::RAM 68 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by PALADIN View Post
    contact Lawrie Amatruda on here

best by far,2nd to none

HIH

Pete
    Will do - thanks for the prompt response
    Peter
    "It takes 213 quality controlled steps and the individual hands of 338 men and women to write the definition of accuracy." - then they go and sell one to me