Thread: any info on woodview or any northern clubs

any info on woodview or any northern clubs

hi peeps i am looking for any air rifle/pistol clubs in 50 mile radius of morpeth i allready plink at steve smiths but roumors about it closing are worrying . i use to be a member of manion park 6/7 year ago but had to move back to newcastle and have just returned to shooting any help would be appretiated cheers .

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    hi peeps i am looking for any air rifle/pistol clubs in 50 mile radius of morpeth i allready plink at steve smiths but roumors about it closing are worrying . i use to be a member of manion park 6/7 year ago but had to move back to newcastle and have just returned to shooting any help would be appretiated cheers .
    Hi Wolfie, I'm a member of the woodview airgun club. The opening hours are currently monday to thursday 6pm to 9pm, saturday and sunday 10 am to 4 pm, Range fee's are £5 per session for visitors and a yearly fee for membership costs £65 and £3 each session therafter ( discounts may be given towards the yearly fee's with some purchases from the clubs shop) All are welcome and there is easy access for disabled shooters, There is an indoor 10m pistol range and an 80yd outdoor range with nice views of the surrounding countryside, ample parking within 20m of the ranges, an onsite supplies of pellets, co2 and targets etc. also there is somewhere to warm up some grub and make a cuppa should you want to stay all day

Have a pop down. you'll be given a warm reception as i was not too long ago

HTH PAUL ps if you need directions please look here

thanks for the info premier, i work shifts but i will be paying woodview a visit the next sat or sun im off hope to see you there and thanks again