Thread: air arms side levers

air arms side levers

does anyone know, what was the original power output of these rifles,and,does it make a difference if you have the shorter or the longer barrel?

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by joey knox View Post
    does anyone know, what was the original power output of these rifles,and,does it make a difference if you have the shorter or the longer barrel?
    Long or short barrel (have had one of each), standard you are looking at under 10.5 ft.lb which was why I sold mine to fund a Webley Omega (although the TX200HC is a mighty fine rifle if you are hell-bent on owning an Air Arms ). Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Long or short barrel (have had one of each), standard you are looking at under 10.5 ft.lb which was why I sold mine to fund a Webley Omega (although the TX200HC is a mighty fine rifle if you are hell-bent on owning an Air Arms ). Atb: Gareth W-B.
    thanks gareth

I guess it could depend on the model.
    Our EX88 (20 years old now I think) gave about 14ftlbs straight from the box. I had to trim the spring to bring it to a legal state.
    Cheers, Phil

I had my Firepower chrono'ed today as it's just been serviced & it's running at 11.2 ft lbs , it was running at 6 ft lbs.

I have a few side levers & they run from 6.5, 7.5, 9, 10, 10.5 & 11.2 ft lbs

So they can be abit tempermently.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    I had my Firepower chrono'ed today as it's just been serviced & it's running at 11.2 ft lbs , it was running at 6 ft lbs.

I have a few side levers & they run from 6.5, 7.5, 9, 10, 10.5 & 11.2 ft lbs

So they can be abit tempermently.

Regards
    Paddy.
    thanks for the info guys

My SE90 shoots at 10.5 ft/lbs.