Thread: Is there a UK magazine for indoor target shooting?

Question Is there a UK magazine for indoor target shooting?

Hi folks, I've just taken up indoor 10m air rifle and wondered if there was a magazine out there for it? I've seen Airgunner and Airgun World but they don't really mention the indoor target scene.
    Ta!

Have a look in the newsagents or get them to order you a copy of "Target Sports". http://www.newsstand.co.uk/232-Shoot...ET-SPORTS.aspx

One of the better mags in my opinion.

Andy.
    Daystate MK4 S.
    BSA Ultra Tactical .20 Tench reg. NV setup

There is Target Sports, you might wish to give it a try, although I have to confess that I stopped reading it years ago. The NSRA Rifleman is the only journal that is dedicated to smallbore and air rifle target shooting but is sometimes a bit light on articles. If you want something to read then treat yourself to a copy of Air Rifle Shooting. It is the best book available at present.

Rutty

The trouble (from your point of view) with Target Sports is that it covers everything and anything target shooting related, from airguns at 10m to fullbore rifle at 1000yds, via black powder, shotgun, classic military rifles and pretty much everything else in between.

There might be one airgun review an issue, as likely to be a dedicated FT rifle, or a full-power sporter, as a 10m target rifle.

Hayley Platts has a regular column and she mainly seems to cover 10m shooting, though.

Iain

Thanks for the comments guys! I'll check out all the links and hopefully start pieceing together the gear and some competitions to have a go at.