Thread: daystate harrier ph6

thommohawk Guest

daystate harrier ph6

whats peoples opion on this shooter? im awaiting mine in the post,by all accounts its suposed to be quite good,let me know if youve had one or shot one or any info on this gun cos i wont be getting any with it eg. tech info spec info, want to know about the gun i have and what it can and cant do,thanks
    Last edited by thommohawk; 06-06-2004 at 12:47 PM.

thommohawk Guest
    nobody eh! keep trying
    Last edited by thommohawk; 06-06-2004 at 07:54 PM.

thommohawk Guest
    ttt

not tried one myself but there's an article on it in this months airgun world.

tonybel Guest
    Look Here:

http://www.daystate.co.uk/ph6.htm

regards

Tony

Also on Tonys / Daystate site you will find a facility to punch in the serial no. to get info on gun + recomended fill pressures.

AND

TOP Gun by the way. Built like a Tiger Tank!

I'm currently torn about selling my beloved rapid and getting a MKIII b at the moment cuz the PH6 and the service you get from Daystate is 2nd to none.

thommohawk Guest
    tonys daystate site?

wheres that
    sorry i see it,,,cant see for looking
    thanks
    Last edited by thommohawk; 06-06-2004 at 11:45 PM.

Rgds,
    Dave.
    SkyDrive, Pics, manuals & more.

I had one of the PH6 SE versions.
    Like many other rifles I've had, I really regret selling it. The fixed magazine can be a little fiddly to get used to but once you've got your head ( and fingers ) used to it, it's got some advantages over removable mags ( especially if you've ever lost 2, 17 shot Rapid mags in one night like I have
    The SE was very pointable and handled perfectly, it's as accurate as anything else you can buy, which is more accurate than most folk will ever be. It's built very well indeed but the matt finish isn't to everyone's liking, but I personally think it's hot.
    The SE version kicks out less shots than the original, due to the shorter barrel length. On saying that, I never ran out of air on hunting trips ( except ratting, where most other PCP rifles will run dry whilst there are still 'targets' available ).
    Dave Brayford uses one for HFT and is usually in the top few places, so it can turn it on wherever you might need it to. They're not made anymore, unfortunately, so aswell as being a top hunter, it'll also be worth something in years to come.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Snapshot. Guest
    I had one briefly. Very well made, fixed mag very tricky to use as a leftie and whole thing rather nose heavy. As accurate as a very accurate thing, of course.

Jonathan